2009

Thu Jan 1 16:41:13 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 1, 2009

Hello Jerry!
Thank you for this Happy New Year wish...Happy New Year to you too!

And thank you for designing and managing the SignBible web site
written in American Sign Language, based on the King James Version of
the English bible, written by Pastor Ron Dettloff and members of the
Deaf church in Michigan...It is an important site that we have
accessed and enjoyed for so many years...thank you for this
contribution:

SignBible Site
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

Val ;-)