macarena - dance

Wed Jan 7 00:28:40 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie, Tini, dancewriters, movementwriters und SW-list friends –

I came across a youtube video. Here a young lady explains the dance
–movements of a disco dance: Macarena

 <http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=vlzwuFkn88U&feature=related>
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=vlzwuFkn88U&feature=related

I would like to use it in my class as a project for a wonderful
demonstration of the benefits of quick handwriting – and afterwards
carefully transcription with a computer program.

I would ask you for your feeling, ideas, impressions.

Can you understand?

Well in fact the timing of the beat is still missing and if you look at the
video you see that they move from the right foot to the left foot while
doing these other things with their hands and arms. So many things to keep
in mind. ( And in the beginning she explains to start with the right hand –
but – hm
. ???

Have fun – and thanks for any comments

Stefan ;-)