FW: want

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 12:53:29 UTC 2009

Dear friends,

this is not about Sign Writing at all - but as I got this message into my e-mail box at work, I became concerned. It seems to me to be one of the infamous 'Nigera-letters' that try to con people out of money - and this time the Deaf are under attack. As we know, many Deaf people do not get as much general information as hearing people, and thus can more easily fall pry to such a scam. Therefore, I ask you to help warn your Deaf Friends that such letters do siculate, and are not to be acted upon.

In addition, I would ask someone in UK (Sandy? Shane? Bencie?) to check that this really is a scam (I would be much surpised if it is not, but if it should turn out to be true, then it would be hoped that these two children could be helped)

Ingvild

This is the original message:

Hello honest people
My name is james martins and i work for the uk deaf government..in
manchester .i will really love to pass this information to all good and
the honest one that is really willing to take good care of 7 years old
girl and 7 years old boy that .Their mother and father came from unknown
area and they live in uk..in 3 months ago their parents died and they left
the some of 3million pounds in their account.and when u convert into u s
dollars its about 6.5million dollars.the 2 deaf kids are in the uk
hospital were doctor benedict is taking good care of them cus they were
involved in the accident that happen, to God be the glory that they were
not dead like their parents.we shall love a good honest deaf or woman who
can accept the 2 kids and take good care of them and after 2 months the uk
government will always come to check after them..and such that person will
be given the 3million pounds to take good care of the kids.Please write me
back if u are intrested so that we can contact the bank that whole the
money as soon as possible and also contact the uk government so that they
can sign and agreed the kids to go with u and the money..pls contact me as
possible in this email adoptionjames at gmail.com phone +447031898736