SignWriting Newsletters and Newspapers on the web

Fri Jan 9 18:36:30 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 9, 2009

Hello Everyone and Sandra!

Sandra...Thank you for your messages to me. I sent answers to your
private email today, but your email address bounced the messages back
to me...I do not know if you got my answer or not, and since you are a
member of the SW List, I am posting my answer here...I hope you get
this message!  Val ;-)

-----------

---------

> Hithis is sandra coleman I would like to read newsletter about past
> to persent like old column 1974 to now I would like read newsletter
> and thanks

------

Hello Sandra!

Here are three newsletters posted on the internet:

Go to:

SignWriting Newsletters
http://www.signwriting.org/library/newsletter/

You can print them...

In time I hope to post other old newsletters on the internet but I
have not done that yet...some are already re-written in the ASL
Literature Puddle, but still need to be edited and placed in the
newsletter section of the SignWriting Library...they will become a
part of the SignWriting Literature Archive 2009...

We do not send newsletters to people any more in the postal mail...We
used to do that back in the 1980's...remember the old SignWriter
Newspaper?

SignWriter Newspaper
http://www.signwriting.org/library/history/hist005.html

So I will keep you informed when I post more old newsletters and
newspapers on the web -

Thanks for your interest!