AW: {Spam} RE: [sw-l] ASL sign for DISAPPEAR

Thu Jan 22 21:11:45 UTC 2009

Hi Val,

I tried to add another answer in SignText but my signs appear at the bottom
of the column – so how did you add the at the beginning? Or do you have to
push up evey sign with this little blue arrow?

L.I.F.E

Stefan ;-)

  _____