AW: {Spam} Re: [sw-l] Barack Obama

Fri Jan 23 22:34:37 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie, Adam, sw-list friends,

Yes there are other spellings with a contact at the nose - but what is the
correct performance -
Contact nose and afterwards circle around the face - ??

Adam - can you explain?

Thanks for your message about Honolulu - great!!

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Januar 2009 17:01
An: SignWriting List
Cc: Stefan Woehrmann
Betreff: {Spam} Re: [sw-l] Barack Obama

SignWriting List
January 23, 2009

This is so exciting to see several sign names for Barack Obama, and
writing about where he came from, and so forth...

Thanks for the great messages!

I thought the sign for Hawaii touched the nose? I guess there are
several variants of that sign...

We are living in an exciting changing time...I am enjoying watching
the TV to see what new things are happening!

Val ;-)

-------