New Czech sign...I wrote these in the Czech SignPuddle

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 28 17:27:37 UTC 2009

I was thinking about Charles' comment and Val's mentioning about
writer's choice. I notice that I normally write signs as if they are
signs that I would sign in my everyday life. In fact, I looked at this
sign as describing the round shape of something with classifiers even
before you mentioned it. Now looking back at my writing, I think that
I would change one little thing that I had written back to what I had
originally thought of writing but changed because of various reasons.
I think this gives the feel of the bulb shape more so than my last
writing. You could add an arrow to it, but I just find it more
confusing because the arrow wouldn't be between the two "action" hands
as there is another hand in the way. ;-)

Hmm...I just got thinking about Val's mentioning of writing from a
little of an angle. That might make it so the arrow will connect the
"action" hands better. Let's see. :-)

Adam