Happy New Year

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 1 17:44:56 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 1, 2009

On Jan 1, 2009, at 7:28 AM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> I wish you all the best possible 2009. I hope it will become a
> positively memorable year :)

Hello Gerard!
Thank for this New Year wish, and thanks for your efforts and
participation in 2008!

I really appreciate all the blogs you have written about SignWriting
in 2008...Next message I will post some of the links to those 2008
blogspots...

For List members who wish to read some of Gerard's blogs about
SignWriting, go to his blog site:

Words and What Not
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/

and in the Search field, type the search word SignWriting...

You will find a long list of blogs in 2008...

Thank you, Gerard, also, for your interest and support for a Wikipedia
in American Sign Language, and in Steve Slevinski's new SignWriting
MediaWiki Plugin, which is in Alpha right now:

SW MediaWiki Plugin
http://www.signpuddle.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SignWriting_MediaWiki_Plugin

2009 will be a great year filled with new accomplishments!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help