New attempt at a favicon for signwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 5 17:00:02 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 5, 2008

Hello Ingvild, Jonathan, Cherie and everyone!
Thanks for your votes! I like the simplicity of Cherie's design
too...I actually like both and feel torn between which one to choose,
and we now have votes for both...sooo...

I have both designs saved and it is easy to install either one...at
the moment the first one is on our SignWriting Site, but I will change
it to the second one today to see how it looks for the next few
days...we can always rotate between the two of them, although it is
probably best to stay stable with one design sooner or later...

Anyway this has been fun!

And Ingvild, the grey crescent that you mention is a feature specific
to the web browser program...my Firefox has that crescent shape no
matter what design we create, but other web browsers do not...so that
is an element of the web browser and it varies...

Thanks again everyone!

Val ;-)

--------

--------