spelling problem hip movement

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 7 00:31:42 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 6, 2009

Hi Stefan!
This is very cute ;-))

The hands and back of spine and back of head are fine!

The only thing is the bending of the knees...normally we would write
the legs in a bent position if you really want to write
DanceWriting...but we took away the DanceWriting symbols from the ISWA
because the ISWA is only for SignWriting and it is rare that signs are
dependent on legs bending...

But you could construct the bent knees with arm lines in the
ISWA...are the feet projecting straight towards the wall? If they are
turned out so you really see the feet to the side, then they are
lines... and the same with bent knees...the bent knees are dots and
lines as well depending on the projection...you can read about real
DanceWriting on these lessons pages...which were never finished but
they are on the web:

Writing Full Body Movement
http://www.movementwriting.org/lessons/fullbody/

Anyway, what you have written is fun and very easy to read! Without
the bending legs i guessed at what you meant...

Thanks for sharing...

Val ;-)

---------