AW: [sw-l] spelling question 30 - squeeze" motion

Sat Jan 10 00:06:21 UTC 2009

Hi Valerie, Ingvild and sw-list

well from my point of view I would prefer the "easy-to-read-version"
especially if you think of children, students and hearing SL-learners.

There are no "hidden" ideas behind this obvious description. An excellent
support to remember the performance for this sign.

Stefan ;-)