FW: want (Ingvild)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 11 17:54:16 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 11, 2009

Hello Jerry and Ingvild!
Many thanks for your messages, and thanks, Jerry, for the information
below. I went to:

www.fbi.gov

to file the complaint, but I got frustrated because I could not find
the right link to file the complaint to...

None of the criteria fit this situation...their web site seemed to
want to know specifically who had specifically fallen for the
scam...giving them a name etc...

So if you could give us the link where we forward the spam message to
an FBI agent, without us having to give them our name and address, and
a general forward without us knowing if someone has really fallen for
the scam or not...then I would do that daily with 20 or 30 letters I
get in a week...

So they have not made it so easy to file a complaint ... If you can
help, that will be great!

Have a great day!

Val ;-)