SignWriting in UK?

suzanne pach suzanne at BORDVOORJEKOP.NL
Tue Jan 27 22:45:46 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have learned SW a few years ago, because I am a teacher
of Dutch Sign Language. Last year I moved to the UK
though. Sadly enough nobody uses Dutch Sign Language
here... :) So now I am trying to learn BSL (in Liverpool).
I am still interested in SW and I wondered what is
happening around SW in the UK.
I remember I met some British people on the symposium in
Brussels a few years ago and I saw on the website that
Sandy Fleming has done quite a lot. It would be great to
hear from
anyone!

Thank you,

Suzanne Pach