Germany - treaty of unification on October 3,

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jul 4 21:58:07 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 4, 2009

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for your information about the "birthday of independence"
for Germany, starting with the Berlin Wall coming down...I think that
is a great day to celebrate and of course  it takes time for these
things to take root in the culture...

After all, the USA birthday was all the way back in 1776...we have had
time to get used to it! ;-)))

And Great Britain and the US still joke about it at times...and we are
still inter-connected at times because of our past history...

And I am not surprised that your birthday is on the same day as the
German Independence Day...Oftentimes great events occur on the same
days! You are bringing independence to Deaf children in Germany,
providing education and literacy...the stars are aligned, as they
say...that is a phrase that stems from astrology-astonomy...but it
became a part of our culture...to mean that sometimes things happen in
conjunction or at the same time as other things that have a connection
of some kind...

Many blessings to everyone on this beautiful day...

Talk to you all tomorrow -

Val ;-)

------