AW: [sw-l] The SignWriter Studio Blog

Tue Jul 7 18:58:05 UTC 2009

Hello Jonathan,

I just visited your new site.

Congratulations ... and good luck! I would love to see some screenshots what
your program would look like. I found the long list of options that will be
available some day. I bet you are working 24 hours a day on this – smile.

Browsing on your website a problem occurred – there showed up lots and lots
of links I was not looking for – mh –

Ok good luck

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Jonathan
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 18:59
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: [sw-l] The SignWriter Studio Blog

Hi All,
    I am happy to let you know that I have started a blog for my SignWriting
software "The SignWriter Studio".  The site is
thesignwriterstudio.ibs-cobanma.com
    So far it lists the progress of the software and also the help file
written so far.  Please feel free to have a look and share your comments
here or on the blog.
    You can also get a RSS
<http://thesignwriterstudio.ibs-cobanma.com/feed/> feed so that you know
when I write a post.  I am planning on letting you know the most important
progress here on the web site.

--

Jonathan Duncan
email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca