video of Val trying to do rocking- ha ;-))

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 9 22:19:54 UTC 2009

Ok. That helps. Now I know why I was having a hard time with it. I
don't really see the first four as scalene movements. True, they are
there, but they just don't seem to be important to me.

Now back to the beginning of the discussion with good 'ol Mark in ASL
by DeafMIssions. ;-) It would be the tilt written at the shoulder, not
at the head like I had written. (Of course, I personally wouldn't
write it as I don't think that it is really important, but that's
besides the matter.)