Installing SWIS

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 10 17:29:24 UTC 2009

Hmm... after comparing your SWIS index page and mine, I notice that
there is something happening with SWIS creating images on you site. I
would guess that it has something to do with the fact that SWIS
requires that the web server that it is installed on has PHP and the
GD graphics library. Do you know how to check to see that you have both?

Adam