Searching by theme

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jul 22 19:27:38 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 22, 2009

> On Jul 22, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Suzanne pach wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks for your email! I tried it with the BSL and the
> Dutch Sign Language animal signs that I wrote and it works
> :) Have a nice day! Suzanne

Hello Suzanne!

Wonderful! Thanks for telling us. I am really excited to see signs
being added to both the British and Dutch Sign Language Dictionaries
on SignPuddle......Those are two sign languages that have not had that
many signwriters over the years...so thank you for this work,
Suzanne...and your use of the theme or thema is working well, you are
right...it is easy to search for themes that way...Val ;-)