copying symbols from signmaker

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 22 20:49:43 UTC 2009

The easiest way I have found is first use the "customize" button for
signs or "column" button for SignTexts, and then the copy and paste
from there. The reason is this gives the image a white background
verses the transparent background that is used through out SignPuddle,
and Word does not like transparent backgrounds.

Adam