SignWriting Question...from Deaf Church in Michigan

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 2 19:54:44 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 2, 2009

Hello SW List Members!

Today, on Skype, I received a SignWriting question from the team of
writers at the Deaf Church in Michigan.

The question is...how to write the sign for CLASS...6 times...or even
12 times.

The sign is showing many classes all over the place, ...in 6 different
locations...or even 12 different locations.

Their original writing was the attached diagram...but now I am going
to try to write it with 6 or 12 locations. I will post my answer to
the List next message, and I hope, if you have any ideas, you will
share with us...feedback is welcome!