SignWriting Question...from Deaf Church in Michigan

Sat Jul 4 20:44:20 UTC 2009

Hi Adam -
I unfortunately never receive a file on my desktop. The file is
nowhere to be found. I even tried searching for it on my computer and
it is never there...it just automatically opens in RealTime and then
doesn't allow me to view and says the format is not right, but there
is no way to save it anywhere so I can rename it...if I could get it
to my desktop, like you, I believe I could remedy the problem...

So I am not going to worry about this any more, because I own the
DVD...if you and I will be helping the Deaf Church with their video
transcription, then I could send you the DVD as well...it is quite
extensive...

Thanks for your help, and now we are going to celebrate 4th of July
with some friends...I hope you get a chance to go out too...wish you
were here to celebrate with us!

And Stefan - Thanks for the link to the Happy 4th...what is your
independence day or country birthday date in Germany?

Val ;-)

------

On Jul 4, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Adam Frost wrote:

> The file is on your desktop, right? Or do you not have anything? And
> the name that you say they are giving it is without the .ram at the
> end, right?
>
> Adam
>
> On Jul 4, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>
>> But how can I rename it, when it is opening without giving me an
>> ability to save the file so I can rename it? There is nothing to
>> rename...it is automatically opening RealPlayer when I do not want
>> it to, and then saying the file cannot be played and refusing to
>> let me rename it or download it or save it or access it...so I am
>> stuck...you are right that is the name they are giving it...I would
>> love to be able to rename it
>>
>> Val ;-)
>>
>> -----
>>

>> On Jul 4, 2009, at 12:50 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
>>
>>> I was trying to figure out why I was able to view the video and
>>> others were not. I was able to doing with both Mac and PC. The
>>> file that you are getting, is it called VideoBible.cgi or
>>> VideoBible.cgi.ram? I remember that at first I was just getting
>>> VideoBible.cgi and it wasn't working. It wasn't until I got