AW: {Spam} Re: AW: [sw-l] Happy Fourth!

Sun Jul 5 21:25:03 UTC 2009

There  is no need for the combined arrows, Adam...your orginial
writing was fine for most of us...but if you want to put in more
detail, then the combination arrows cut down on the number of symbols
in the sign, and that is useful to know the arrows are there..but I
personally prefer the original way you wrote it and just because I
point out the combination arrow, does not require than anyone use them!

Feel free to write as you wish...talking about FREEDOM - ha!

Val ;-)

---------