BSL signs and Dutch Sign Language signs in SignPuddle

Suzanne pach Suzanne at BORDVOORJEKOP.NL
Wed Jul 8 16:16:17 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have started to add
some BSL signs and some Dutch Sign Language signs to
SignPuddle. I have started with the animals. I wasn't
always sure about the sign spelling, so any comments are
welcome :)
Stefan Wohrman, your handbuch is really helpful by the
way, as are the lessons online!

I wondered whether it is possible to search for a certain
category, for example if you are looking for all the
different animal signs in the dictionary. With all the
signs I have written 'animal' in the text bit, but the
search engine only looks for the actual terms, not for the
information written in the text area.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Suzanne

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu