Private Puddle

Sun Jul 12 16:17:13 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 12, 2009

Hello Maria!

Do you mean the Private WebPuddle or the PersonalPuddle?

I assume you mean the PersonalPuddle, which you purchased long ago,
because I know you are already using your Private WebPuddle for your
Bible documents...

The PersonalPuddle has been using the ISWA for some time, so I would
assume the link you have to download it, should be a version that uses
the ISWA. So that is not the issue. However, if you can wait another
month or so, we are coming out with a new PersonalPuddle that uses
updated software that provides more features and will work better in
general, so I would suggest you wait if you can, and then I will send
you an updated link for download, when the time comes...That will be
true for all PersonalPuddle users...

Thanks for the question -

Val ;-)