Just thought you might want to know ;-)

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 26 20:31:42 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 26, 2009

Wonderful, Adam! Thanks for telling us...

I believe I gave a printed book of the Cat in the Hat written in ASL
by Cherie Wren (a book I gave you)...Can you show your professor that
book, and pass it around the class? or if I didn't give it to you, I
can print it again for you and mail it to you...the John document I am
doing is also an impressive book, completely in written ASL...I will
have 7 chapters ready for printing out of 21 shortly...

And I cannot imagine another writing system writing a blog in ASL like
you are doing!!

Adam's ASL Blog