SW4 Four-Column-Layout InDesign Template available

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jul 31 23:06:45 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 31, 2009

Hi Ingvild, Maria and everyone!

For those interested in using Adobe InDesign for designing and
publishing large books written in SignWriting, I have created an
inDesign Template for SW4 Format (four columns portrait).

I can email the SW4 Template to you privately, for those who request
it...so write to me anytime...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Val ;-)