Keyboarding and updating old and new SW software

Sat Jun 6 14:56:24 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 5, 2009

Hello Kelly Jo!
Thank you for this message. It is always great to hear from you...It
would be amazing to have a flexible keyboard, I agree...

And by the way, when Adam was working with me here in San Diego at the
end of May, he showed me his iPhone with SignWriting clearly displayed
beautifully on its tiny screen...it was such an amazing experience to
see the SignPuddle Reader and other web pages on the iPhone...but even
more amazing to realize how far we have come from a technology
perspective...I am grateful for SignPuddle, which has helped us spread
SignWriting on the internet, and on these tiny handheld devices...

I am also becoming painfully aware of how behind I am with all the new
technology...there was a time, when the internet was new for the
general public, when I was sort of "jumping ahead" with technology and
eagerly learning about new devices...that was back in the 1990s...but
then I got used to my computer as I knew it, and I have not been
keeping up with cell phones and handhelds...and blogging and FaceBook
etc...

I also have never visited Twitter, nor have I ever received a
Tweet...smile...everyone is talking about Twitter and Tweets here, and
I decided that today I am going to learn about it...smile...

Twitter
http://twitter.com/

Are any of you on Twitter?

Val ;-)