raising funds for SignWriting in a global recession

Sat Jun 6 21:45:33 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 6, 2009

Dear SW List Members:

The global financial recession has made it necessary for me to look
for new ways of raising money for our non-profit organization, and I
have been surprised that there is funding in placing ads on our web
sites...

I am not saying it is completely easy, because I am designing the ads
for some people myself, and they are fascinating people, all with
different requests and different subject matters, from around the
globe too, but I am grateful for the income, no matter how small...

So, if you know of anyone who has a web site, who wants to promote it
with advertising, I would be most grateful if you tell them about this
new advertising service that I started a month ago:

Advertise on the Sutton Sites
http://www.signwriting.org/shop/advertise.html

All proceeds from ads go directly to SignWriting and our non-profit
organization. At the moment we have 6 advertisers placing small text
links, which brings in enough money to pay the telephone bill and the
internet bill and other small costs our organization has...

smile...

And I know there are other ways that the internet can help us too...If
any of you know of other ways to raise funds on the internet please
share with us!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help