SignWriting in Universities/Institutions

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Jun 8 19:59:18 UTC 2009

Thank you Lucy, Gerard and Valerie,

Oh of course to add to the list there is the University of Malta,
Institute of Linguistics :)

I'm afraid I have no clue about the 'wiki' - I'm not very good with
technology :/ I don't even know what a wiki is and at the moment I too
don't have enough time to look into it. Is it similar to facebook?

Maria