SignPuddle for Paraguay!

Wed Jun 10 16:11:25 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 9, 2009

I am happy to announce a new SignPuddle for Paraguay!

Paraguay SignPuddle Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=5&sgn=129

The University of North Dakota Summer Institute of Linguistics summer
workshops for linguists is an annual event...and this year some
participants will be writing signs from Paraguay in SignPuddle during
their workshops...Stephen and Vanessa Jones will tell us more about
this later...

Meanwhile, Stephen and Vanessa...if you go to the general directory
page for SignPuddle:

SignPuddle Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle

click on the little flag for "py" that stands for Paraguay...