AW: [sw-l] great SignWriting Archive

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jun 16 17:29:32 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 16, 2009

On Jun 12, 2009, at 4:45 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Attached you find another nice graphic- everything circles around SW!
> Just look at the graphic and move your head for and back in front of
> your
> screen. It is amazing! Stefan ;-)

This is very nice, Stefan! And it is quite fitting with writing
towards the center of the body...yes...everything revolves around the
center of signing space (grin ;-)

At first, I assumed this must be an animated GIF, but it doesn't seem
to be...but you are right that it does seem to move if you move your
head while looking at it...the circles look like they are moving...is
that what you meant?