SignWriting in Universities/Institutions

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 8 16:45:12 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is a great idea to have a list of having a list with organisations that
use SignWriting. It is cool to know for what sign language they use
SignWriting. The best way forward is for you to start this list and for
people to update this list themselves. The software to do this; it could be
a wiki...

There are two reasons for you to have a wiki; one is that others can do this
and thereby free you to do your job. The other reason is that it is your
intention to have a Wiki anyway; it is why it is on Steve's list to finish
the MediaWiki extension. Having your own wiki would make you more
comfortable with doing things the wiki way.

If you need some help setting up a wiki, let me know :)
Thanks,
     Gerard