Wikimedia Foundation and ASE

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 19 08:23:50 UTC 2009

Hoi,
When people express an opinion it is not necessary for them to have any good
understanding of the issues. When this is the only reason for such opinions,
it is a matter of providing them with information and arguments in a
pleasant way.

To a large extend many opinions do not matter. In the end it is the language
committee of the Wikimedia Foundation who decides on such things. The
request for ASE will be considered eligible once we can edit MediaWiki in
SignWriting. That is my opinion and I am on that committee <grin>.
Thanks,
      Gerard