Hello from Hungary

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 2 20:13:51 UTC 2009

I noticed that the first sign in the ASL Puddle for Hungary is a misspelling of hungry.  Is this intentional?  I did not think that hungary was signed that way.

Charles

________________________________
From: SignWriting <signwriting at mac.com>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 2:32:55 PM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Hello from Hungary

Hi Adam and Edina!

Here is my new attempt, which I have also added to the ASL SignPuddle dictionary...

When you place tiny arrows that are "General"...neither left nor right arrowheads...those tiny arrows are in the Finger Movement area of the ISWA...those tiny arrows mean "Finger Movement", so that would solve the problem you mention below...although it is very detailed writing and all that detail might not be necessary...

Val ;-)

-------