AW: [sw-l] Hello from Hungary

Mon Mar 2 23:37:30 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 2, 2009

Hello Stefan!
Thanks for the writing of the sign for HUNGARY...The sign is very clear.

I am getting used to reading the speech on the lips. I am a pretty bad
lip reader in English, that is for sure ;-))

In German, the words for Hungary and Hungarian are Ungarn and
Ungarisch...is that correct?

So are the mouths mouthing the German word Ungarn in your example? How
would it look different if it were the English word, HUNGARY?

What does mandza mean?... I am sorry to ask so many questions...I
would like to learn to read Woehrmann's SpeechWriting....

Val ;-)