writing body and head motions with repetition

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 3 21:57:36 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I am trying to transcribe a portion of a story told by Ella Mae Lentz called "Coyote and Roadrunner". In this there is a portion where she describes the Roadrunner character.  Her body sways left to right and simultaneously turns her head right, left, right, left.  As her head turns, her eye gaze also shifts from looking up to the right then up to the left along with the previously described head turns.  During this entire series, she uses "one" handshapes to show the Roadrunner's legs running furiously.  Below is my attempt to write all this:

Maybe there's just too much information for one sign, but it sure seems like a single entity when I watch the video.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com