tongue motion question

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 4 11:47:51 UTC 2009

Hello list,

Your feedback so far has been really helpful and interesting.  Here is another question regarding the "Coyote and Roadrunner" story.  The Roadrunner looks left and sticks his tongue out twice, quickly at the Coyote.  How do I show that quick tongue movement, especially since it is done facing to the side?  Here is my initial attempt. I did not include any notation for the tongue movement, because I had no idea how to do it.

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com