Sign Puddle on Mobile Phones

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 6 17:46:13 UTC 2009

Hello all:
Sidekick and Blackberry aren't the only handheld full-keyboard devices
out there! I have a lovely LG phone which a Deaf friend told me about
when it first came out. (I'm on Verizon, since TMobile doesn't have
much coverage in Wellesley MA).
I can get to Signwriting.org and to the Puddle front page, but
navigating around large sites like these on the small screen is
clumsy, takes a while to load, and doesn't always succeed. At least I
can show people what the front pages look like!
Best,
Kim from Boston