movement in LIQUID

Sat Mar 7 20:07:47 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 7, 2009

No. This writing, which you attached, Adam, does not write a wavy
motion of the elbows and arms at all...it writes the hands moving up
and down together, straight up and down, without the elbows moving up
and down...The elbows are remaining at the side of the body, or at
least locked in space, while only the hands move

When I read your attached writing, I do an entirely different movement
than what is seen on the video tape...

This writes the hands moving up-down-up, with the elbows staying
against the side of the body, or at least the elbows are not moving up
and down, but the elbows are anchored in one position and not moving
at all...I am not talking about muscles at all...I am talking about
the elbow bones are not moving in this writing, only the hands are
moving up and down while the elbows remain still....That is why I call
it Wrist Motion, because the elbows are not moving, only the hands...