Liquid sign

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 7 23:26:06 UTC 2009

This was my visualization of this.  If you really look at the arms, there's no left to right motion at all.  They actually raise up and down.  The illusion of motion is given by wrist flexion and finger flexion.  No?

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com