Liquid sign

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 8 00:03:29 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone -
I am being terribly naughty because I have a super huge pile of work I
must finish this weekend - Monday is a very big day for us and I guess
I will be up all night with so many exciting projects...

But here is my last attempt for today...which I know I said before
too ;-))

For me, there needs to be a curved wave...the straight Wrist Flex
Symbols do not show the curving feeling...I think this writing that I
am attaching is way tooooo much information, but it shows the detail
of the fact that there is a real wave happening here, not just a
straight flex up and down...it is more than that...nor is it just a
circle...it is like a continuous ongoing wave that circles back to its
original start, and I suspect that none of our writings today have
captured it completely...

But someday we will get it...

I like the humps too, Charles...but I also understand why Adam and
Natasha are feeling a wrist flex, because it is actually both a hump
and a wrist flex combined...

Anyway...look at this silly writing I just did for fun! There is still
more to this movement, namely the returning to the beginning again to
repeat it...I normally wouldn't write that, as I already explained in
my original writing, but nonetheless, writing this out this way gives
us a feel for what is happening...