movement in LIQUID

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 8 15:17:30 UTC 2009

We have a similar situation for a hand that twirls but does not travel and so we have no arrows, why not a wave with no directional arrow.

However, looking at the variants, the circle rotating clockwise looks right.  I just have added the wrist flex which happens simultaneous to everything else.  Valerie was right, this is a fascinating movement.

________________________________
From: Natasha Escalada-Westland <shash90 at hotmail.com>
To: SignWriting Listserve <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2009 8:22:21 AM
Subject: RE: [sw-l] movement in LIQUID

 Yeah, I like this.  I think I might add the arm lines at an angle for clarity.

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.
www.westlandasl.com

________________________________
 Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:28 -0800
From: chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

Here is my attempt to get the repeated motion.  I still put the wave in as there must be a way to show that the overall effect is of a wave, even if the arms don't move side to side, it's more of an order of movement wave.

 liquid
 flowing matter, fluid that is not gas.
           Source: Cherie Wren videotape, transcribed by Charles Butler
Modified: March 07, 2009 17:23
Puddle page 9892