movement in LIQUID

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Mar 9 15:36:00 UTC 2009

No problem Valerie, thank you.

I've been following the discussions about LIQUID - very interesting - and
from these discussions, I've learnt a few things about how to spell
similar signs in LSM such as WAVES, SEA etc. I liked the way Adam spelt
LIQUID with the wrists moving up and down - the symbol used is a perfect
spelling for a number of signs in LSM, and I never realised it was that
symbol that we needed.

Thanks for all the discussions.

Maria