DocumentMaker

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 9 15:58:27 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 7, 2009

On Mar 7, 2009, at 10:45 AM, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> Could you have two DocumentMaker programs working at the same time?
> I'm
> thinking on the lines of saving one long document in one program and
> then
> another long one (unrelated to the other document) in a separate
> program,
> so that they won't become intertwined in the same program?
> Thanks,
> Maria

Hello Maria -
YES! I do this all the time. Imagine your DocumentMaker program is
sitting on your computer desktop.

I select the DocumentMaker icon, and I copy and paste, or duplicate
the file, so now I have two copies of the same DocumentMaker file on
my computer desktop.

Then I name one file the name of the first document, like "Cat in the
Hat", and the second one I name "Sleeping Beauty" or whatever the
second file is named...

Then I open Sleeping Beauty, which is at the moment, a copy of Cat in
the Hat, and I delete the Cat in the Hat files, and start a new
Sleeping Beauty document...

I have a whole bunch of files like that ;-))

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help