Signwriting Documents - another program?

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Mon Mar 9 18:29:13 UTC 2009

Hi Maria,
    I don't know of any other program yet.  Mine is progressing but
unfinished.  My document suite lets the document flow on the screen from
one column to the next.  I haven't done the printing part yet but was
intending to do it in similar fashion. So when you add some text, what
doesn't fit on one page flows to the next, etc.   The idea is also to be
able to have inline pictures within any of the 3 lanes of the column.  I
can also have gloss on the signwriting or not.
    Is this what you were wanting?  What other editing features would be
important for you?

Jonathan