SW-L Digest, Vol 20, Issue 61

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Mar 10 20:30:16 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 10, 2009

On Mar 10, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Sharon Collier wrote:
> Awesome! Thanks a lot! I have been piecing some other words together
> to convey the same meanings until I can possibly find proper signs.
> For instance, for outer space I am thinking about using "far away
> up, up" instead. And, for ring I think "circle" should suffice for
> meaning. Thanks again for your help. :-)

Sharon -
You have two excellent ASL signers...Adam Frost and Cherie Wren...who
will be writing versions of those signs for you, in the SignPuddle ASL
Dictionary online...

Do you know how to use the software online yourself, to find the signs
and then discuss them on the List with us?

Once you find their writing of the signs, you can right-click on the
written sign in SignPuddle, to copy and paste it into an email
message, or save it to your desktop and attach it to an email
message...to ask questions about it...

Look forward to seeing your writing too...you can tell us to look for
your writing in SignPuddle when you have entered some signs...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help