WORKSHOP Cat in the Hat in American Sign Language

Wed Mar 11 20:07:29 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 11, 2009

Dear SW Listers...

Cherie's workshop, "Cat in the Hat in American Sign Language",
presented by the International Institute of Deaf Services (IIDS), is
our Special Feature on our web site now:

http://www.SignWriting.org

If you visited our front page recently, you may have to refresh your
browser to see the new special feature...

You can download the registration form there.

I plan to write a real web article about the Cat in the Hat workshop
and IIDS next week...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages