New Jersey School for the Deaf 5th graders will learn SignWriting

Thu Mar 12 16:26:34 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 12, 2009

Hello Carl and Everyone!
Now I remember you live in the UK, Carl. I am happy you are doing
well. BSL and ASL are quite different languages, so that would be
great if you could learn both...

The videos with Lucinda O'Grady Batch that the children at the New
Jersey School for the Deaf will be watching, are the same ones that
you have already seen on Google. Everyone can watch them any time on
the internet...Here they are with links to Google on these web pages:

Video 1: Lessons in SignWriting Introduction
http://www.signwriting.org/video/swvideo1.html

Video 2: Lessons in SignWriting Basics
http://www.signwriting.org/video/swvideo2.html

Video 3: Deaf Perspectives on SignWriting
How Deaf Opinions Changed
http://www.signwriting.org/video/swvideo3.html

Video 4: Deaf Perspectives on SignWriting
How SignWriting Changed
http://www.signwriting.org/video/swvideo4.html

Regarding Cued Speech, which you mention in your message below,
yes...we have written Cued Speech before. If you to our SignWriting
Site and click on the Search Icon at the top of the web page and
search for Cued Speech you will find web pages like this one, where it
was discussed on our List before...if you scroll down on this web page
you will find other links to writing Cued Speech...

http://www.signwriting.org/forums/swlist/archive2/message/3910.html

Is there anyone on the List who has written Cued Speech lately?

Val ;-)

------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help