Signwriting Documents - another program?

Sun Mar 15 16:29:31 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 15, 2009

Hi Jonathan!
We are all very interested in your new software...Thank you for your
contribution and hard work, Jonathan. Will your software use the ISWA?
Can it someday be used in conjunction with SignPuddle Online? All
these features are great, but without funding I realize we are all
held back...I believe the world economy will get better by the end of
2009...let us cross our fingers! Thanks again for your gifts to
us...and keep us informed...

Val ;-)