Signwriting Documents - another program?

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Mon Mar 16 13:32:05 UTC 2009

Hi Val,
    Thank for your interest and encouragement.  Yes it is using the ISWA
and it can import and export both the Signtext urls and SBML.  Let's
hope the economy get better soon so that we can get many more of these
projects finished.

Jonathan